The United Kingdom is still one of the largest countries in the world. Its incredible quality of life and its multicultural cities make it one of the most attractive destinations for professionals looking for a better experience for themselves and their families. Despite the upheaval of Brexit, it retains a stable economic position due to its established institutions and its strong involvement in world trade. Y-Axis can help you navigate the intricacies of British immigration law to help you settle in the first English-speaking destination in the world.
WHY SET UP IN THE UK?
- A strong economy with established industries
- Massive demand for skilled talent to fuel its advanced economy
- A vibrant and well-established Indian community
- Exceptional and free healthcare via NHS
- Home to some of the best universities in the world
- Powerful passport to facilitate travel around the world
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO MIGRATE TO THE UK
- You must take the English proficiency test. This mainly includes IELTS and TOEFL.
- You must belong to a country that is not included in the European Economic Area or the EEA.
- You must have all the required documents, work experience certificates, and the like necessary to enroll in college or
- apply for a job to enter the UK.
- You must have the required amount to support yourself during your stay with a student or work visa for the first few years in the UK.You must also submit character and health certificates that will prove your qualification for the required visa.
IMMIGRATION PROCESS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
The United Kingdom includes England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. As one of the most sought-after migration destinations in the world, the UK offers a range of options for those wishing to settle. Typically, individuals must first move temporarily to the UK and then apply for an ILR (indefinite leave to stay). Some of the ways to move to the UK include:
- Migrate to the UK with a job offer at your fingertips
- Settling in the UK by student route
- Moving to the UK if you are married or engaged to a British citizen or permanent resident
- Migrate to the UK as an entrepreneur starting a business
- Migrate to the UK as an investor
To migrate to the UK, applicants will need a good IELTS score and must meet all professional, legal, and financial criteria. These criteria depend on the migration path you have chosen. The Y-axis helps individuals identify the right immigration route, then assists them at each stage of their migratory journey. Our two decades of immigration experience make us your best option to increase your chances of settling in the UK.
ROADMAP IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
- Highly qualified foreigners
- Level 1 visa (exceptional talent)
- Level 1 visa (investor)
- Level 1 visa (entrepreneur)
- Level 1 visa (graduate entrepreneur)
Skilled foreign workers with a job offer in a shortage area
- Level 2 visa (general)
- Level 2 visa (intra-company transfer)
- Level 2 visa (sports)
- Level 2 visa (minister of religion)
Mobility of young people and temporary foreign workers
- Level 5 visa (temporary worker)
- Visa Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme)